sheep go baaaaa!

Yup, I'm a sheep - I'm doing the Knitting Olympics! I thought it was a bad idea to start with, but the more I thought about it the more obsessed with it I got. I plan to use the time to begin my foray into sock knitting, and I'm going to make myself do swatches and blocking and all the special things that good knitters do. So now I have two weeks in which to get myself organised. Here is the to-do list, which I will try and keep up to date (as long as it doesn't take me away from my precious knitting/crocheting/spinning time!):

do a.s.a.p.
- upload new listings for Etsy so I can hopefully make some money
- email the orderer of the Pride hats so I can definitely make some money!

due before next weekend
- crochet project for Craftster swappee, due first week of Feb
- 2 x square hats for Vent, told them they'd be ready about now
- 2 x headscarves for friend's paid order
- black skullcap to send with friends' late Xmas present

no due date
- mohair Nippertails hat
- crocheted hat for Etsy
- squid phone cover (just started)
- knitted blue shrug (over halfway through)
- black and red square hat for Craftster paid order (not started)

Crumbs, I just realised that 1 Feb is next week - eeep! I kept thinking it was mid-January still. Better get a motor on then, eh?

Comments

Popular Posts