feh and meh

Feeling a bit out of sorts today. Woke up at 1am with a sinus attack, so my sleep was pretty disturbed, and I've already started worrying about not getting enough sleep tonight before my exam tomorrow :(

Good things:
- one of my hats features on the front page of Etsy.com!
- my best friend had a great date last night with a rather lovely girl, so she's feeling a lot happier than she has been recently
- going to the doctor today, who will hopefully prescribe me something for my ongoing hayfever

Not so good things:
- no one is buying any of my hats despite the publicity
- another of my friends is depressed plus a long way away from me, and I don't know what I can say that might help
- exam tomorrow, worth 70% of my mark, and no matter how much I read, it just ends up being words on a page.

Comments

Popular Posts